Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Duluth Pack Market Tote Review

I recently bought the Duluth Pack Market tote.



Made in Duluth, MN by a company that's been around for awhile (started in 1870!).  Their website will make you want to become a total hipster with all of their cool gear.

This bag is huge.  If you are familiar with the JCrew leather tote or the Transport tote by Madewell, think bigger than that.  It was so big that I didn't know if I was going to keep it.  I thought maybe it was a little too big.  However, since I already had the leather JCrew bag I decided to give it a go because at the very least it would work as a weekender tote.




Images from Duluth Pack website.




















A pic of the bag vs. me.  I could never be a fashion blogger- it's too hard to take pictures of yourself!

It comes in a whole bunch of colors and has an inner pocket which I consider essential to keep track of your phone and keys if you don't carry those on you.

The handles are made of leather sourced out of the meat industry from Montana making it a more sustainable use of the product.  The bags are guaranteed for life, but if you read the reviews it sounds like they're pretty much indestructible so you probably won't ever need the guarantee.

I love mine.  It's big, but I like a big bag to hold my books and anything else that I happen to stuff into the bag on the journey.  If you just aren't a big bag person, they have a medium market tote about the size of the JCrew and Madewell totes.


No comments:

Post a Comment