Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Am I Really Blogging Again?

Let's do this, inspirational poster, art, office, work. Brought to you by Shoplet.com - Everything for your business.

Once upon a time I had a blog about our adoption from the Democratic Republic of Congo.  Which, after the kids came home slowly morphed into a blog about whatever I wanted plus my family. Then it began to feel like a burden.  So I quit.

Then we thought we were moving to New Zealand.  Our house listed on the market, and sold almost immediately.  We didn't even have a job interview.  Things got crazy with interviews and job offers, including one in New Zealand.  Parents started freaking out that we were moving overseas.

Life was crazy, hectic, unsure.  And in the end, we didn't accept the job in New Zealand, awesome as it would have been.  We accepted a different job that was more in line with our future goals.

We bought a huge house for our huge family.   And here we go again.

I need an outlet.  You know, something to ease the transition of everything going on, redoing the house, venting (especially since we are currently friendless in our new community- no girlfriends to take pity on me for the fact that I just ripped wallpaper off down to the gypsum in the sheetrock....). The grandparents and old friends and family need to see the kids more often since we are even further away than we were before.

So we have Enter the Crazy.  Round two of Jess blogging.  No promises whatsoever of what it is going to be.  All I know is that it should be a creative outlet for me to let off some steam.

Buckle up!






1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read along! I can't wait to hear more about your new place and the changes of the last few months!

    ReplyDelete