Monday, June 29, 2015

Crazy Bird Duvet- What Will Chris Say?

So I ordered the following duvet from Pottery Barn.

Fauna Duvet Cover & Sham

I have to say that I am not really a Pottery Barn fan.  Most of it isn't my type.  But I saw this and went a little crazy for it.  I especially love how they styled it in this next picture, which is how I am going to try and make it work in our room.

Fauna Duvet Cover & Sham

Technically, I am not even supposed to be working on another room.  We have an informal one room at at time policy.  But, since I can't fix the wallpaper damage and that's Chris' job, I decided to branch out a bit.  Especially when the duvet was already on sale plus an additional 20% off.

I am seriously contemplating painting our bedroom navy, but it would probably give Chris an ulcer. He's going to Canada with the oldest two into Quetico in August, so maybe it can be a surprise?!


No comments:

Post a Comment