Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Chore Chart

I've decided to initiate the chore chart in our house.  And while I am still trying to find the best one, something that can have multiple kids and chores on it and isn't ugly, here's a few fun ones.

Free Printable Star Wars Chore Charts (instant download!):

Star Wars.  Fun and I'm tempted to use this one, but then I'd have 5 of these on my fridge and I think it may drive me insane.  Here for the download.

Printable Chore List from Thirty Handmade Days:
Daily plus weekly chores.  This would work well for Ava and Owen's ages.

Chore Charts for Kids - The Idea Room:
Love this for the kids who can't read yet or who do much better with a little visualization.

free printable lego chore chart:
Lego Themed, which may (or may not) make the chores seem more fun.

And some chore humor, because we all need it.

Absolutely awesome. Kids chore incentives:  

Funny Pictures Of The Day  69 Pics:

We are gonna do all the chores then we are going to eat homemade healthy dinner together and then we will scrap book all of it! :

No comments:

Post a Comment