Friday, September 16, 2016

Gone Country

If your cowboys boots have never seen anything but country music concerts you’re probably from the city. SO TRUE!!!:
This may or may not be me....But we have chickens now and sheep so maybe I'm getting there?

We've never really listened to country music.  I seem to have memories of that being all my dad would play and it may have turned me off a tad. Sorry Dad.

Our new town is seriously in the South (for our state anyway.)  And we get the worst radio stations ever.  So I am channel surfing a lot.  And wouldn't you know there's a whole mash-up of country rock.  And I love it.

Here's my top 3 obsessions right now:

1.  Luke Bryan "Move"

2.  Jason Aldean "Lights Come On"


3.  Brantley Gilbert "Bottoms Up"  I love this guys voice, so unique.  


I probably don't even need to state this but there's a whole bunch of people who think that the above isn't really country.  As seen by these images from Pinterest.  But you know what?  I don't care!

THANK YOU to whoever made this! Even if he does get that many hits (haha), Luke Bryan will NEVER be true country:
He's for sure someone famous int he country world and I have no idea who he is!

So many people don't anymore. It's so sad.:


No comments:

Post a Comment