Monday, October 24, 2016

Cozy

We haven't turned our furnace on yet.

One morning we woke up and the house was 57 degrees.  A bit chilly, but I refuse to turn the heat on until November first.  We actually acclimated a ton, and anything above 64 my kids start complaining that they're hot.

Classy but I cuss a little. Digitally printed on an athletic tri-blend t-shirt. You'll love it's classic fit and ultra-soft feel. 50% Polyester / 25% Rayon / 25% Cotton. Each shirt is printed to order

But the cold will come and this year I've got a new game plan.  Flannel.

I  know that sounds so obvious, but come winter Chris and I have just added more blankets to our bed, not anything strategic.  Before we moved I never had any room for blankets for warmer months and blankets for cooler months.  So I mostly had blankets and covers that would work in milder weather and we just added multiples.

It recently occurred to me that I could put a flannel duvet on my bed and would up my warmth factor a ton.  It was kind of one of those lightbulb moments but at the same time I felt like an idiot, because hello, of course flannel will make your bed warmer.

Behold flannel and plaid.

Dark walls, gallery art and cozy bedding.:

Buffalo Check Duvet Cover & Sham | Pottery Barn:

Pendleton Flannel Glacier Queen Duvet Cover






No comments:

Post a Comment