Monday, October 3, 2016

Purse Emergency Kit

I've carried an emergency kit of some type in my purse for several years now.  And I've used it a bunch of times.  Here is what I currently carry in my purse.  My current purse is a Duluth Pack Mini Haversack.  It's small.  So so is my stuff.















Starting from the upper left:

The pouch- it was from an ipsy subscription, these bags are perfect for purse kits

1. vaseline mini lip gloss
2. Band Aid Star wars tin, filled with band aids
3.  ibuprofen, just a few pills, go in the band aid box
4.  Peppermint essential oil roll on, in band aid box
5.  Lavender mini essential oil, in band aid box
6.  Mini triple antibiotic ointment, in band aid box
7.  nail trimmer
8.  small shiny container is filled with diy cream for Kembia's eczema
9.  homemade chapstick
10. Bic lighter- I've only used this to heat the end of a needle before removing splinters, but we once asked a DNR what he carried on his belt and he told us all of that but then said "always carry something to make fire with and extra light"
11. Floss, because there will be something in your teeth
12. swiss army knife.  Used it a million times, but mostly things like cutting stray strings off clothes, and trimming nose hair (sad, but true.)

Besides this, we carry a full first aid kit in the car, and a winter emergency kit when it's.....winter.
They have a lot of good ideas on Pinterest, most of the images have tons of stuff, but I like to be able to move the items around in my pouch easily.  If you put that much stuff in it gets hard to find what you are looking for.  I pair mine down and then keep the rest of that stuff in the car.

emergency kit for your purse...it's big enough. Why have I not thought of this sooner:

What's in My "Just in Case" Bag | Ashley Brooke | Orlando Florida Beauty and Fashion Blog by Ashley Brooke Nicholas:

No comments:

Post a Comment