Friday, December 4, 2015

Unpopular Names and an Awesome Name Ring

Did you know that you can go to the Social Security website and type in a name and it will tell you if it's in the top 1000 since the year 2000?

Ava and Owen we knew were way up there. (4th for Ava, and 28th most common for Owen).  But when we named our two oldest these names weren't even in the top 20 list.

However, all three of our littles, Kembia, Moyz and Truitt don't even make a crack at the top 1000.  I feel a little better about that!  Enough to safely say that I don't think they'll ever crack the top 1000 much less the top 20.

And definitely I want these rings with my kiddos name on them.

Totally want these! My friend Heidi makes them and they're gorgeous and she's amazing! #CPMoms #CafePress:

5 names and the spacer bands would cost me $140.  Not cheap, but certainly fun and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment