Friday, November 6, 2015

8 Weeks, 16 Books

My goal to read 100 books in 2015 is quickly running out of time.  I have 8 weeks and 16 books left to read.  So close and achievable, but bordering on pretty hard.  Ava told me that now is not the time to read Moby Dick.

Adapt it:  Every time a student passes a test over a book, they get to fill out a strip with the title of the book to make the chain.:

So I decided to help myself and come up with the 16 that would round me out to a solid 100. It kind of spans several genres from classics to childrens.  Some are longer (Jane Eyre) and some are shorter (The Little Prince), but they are all books I have wanted to read, or reread.  Here they are in no particular order.

1. All Roads Lead to Austen
2. Jane Eyre
3. The Color of Secrets
4. Little Men
5. Evolution of Calpurnia Tate
6. Slaughterhouse Five
7. The Wind in the Willows
8. King Arthur
9. The Secret Life of Bees
10. The Little Prince
11. The Magicians Elephant
12. Jesus Feminist
13. The Penderwicks
14. Kidnapped
15. The Grand Sophy
16. North and South

Maybe instead of school one week we'll  just have it be "read novels all week" week.  Just kidding. Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment