Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hello Gorgeous

I use Pinterest mostly like a search engine, looking for specific things rather than just randomly searching for inspiration. Lately it's been all about essential oil uses and fall capsule wardrobes. But I had so much fun looking at some of my pins that I thought I'd post a few home ones.

natural with white:
Love everything about this, so calm and soothing.  Can't find the original link for this image.


Sectional sofas can turn room layouts into an almost impossible puzzle. However, with these tips, each piece can be beautifully put together.:
This has to be one of my favorite rooms, and inspired my own large map hanging on my wall.  


Live Edge Inspired Headboard Tutorial:
Loving this moody vibe for a bedroom, especially that amazing diy headboard.  Seriously contemplating painting our bedroom dark and copying this.  Tutorial here.


Lacquered Walls
Love this look for a library.  I just purchases a maroon fake leather couch from the goodwill for ours and am excited to pull it together slowly.  Best $20 I've spent in a long time.


Shared kids room:
Still one of my favorite kid images ever.  Would love to do this with ours who share but their rooms just aren't big enough for side by side beds.  All the color is so fun, and Owen is begging for a change to his room that we haven't touched since we moved in.  Think blue patterned paint on the walls....

No comments:

Post a Comment