Saturday, July 23, 2016

#NSale

If you follow even a few fashion blogs you've probably already heard about the Nordstrom sale where they steeply discount fall items now.  And while I'm not a fan of the crazy where people go nuts and spend tons of money, I'm willing to look and if there happens to be something that I am looking for at a price I can afford, I'll buy it.  The sale recently opened up to the public so I thought I'd post what I'd order.  But it's worth noting that most of my picks are slightly out of my budget!


Frye Melissa Button Leather Riding Boot
Product Image, click to zoom

At $246 on sale these are definitely an investment, but the reviews say they're awesome and last forever.  Quite possibly may be the lat pair you have to buy.


Pendleton Hooded Rain Coat
Product Image, click to zoom

I don't need this at all, but it makes me think fondly of some day actually doing that Ireland trip. $176


Zella Live In Leggings

Product Image, click to zoom

These are actually in my cart.  At $33 on sale for leggings, I still think that's steep, but I have routinely seen these touted as the best, and am willing to give it a go.


Lush Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic

Product Image, click to zoom

Also in my cart, and while technically on sale at $27, not a part of the anniversary sale.  I have this in olive green and I love it, couldn't resist in black.  I'll be ordering the medium and large to see the size difference.  My current shirt is large but am thinking I can possibly size down.  And returns are always free at Nordstrom.


Thread and Supply Vest
Product Image, click to zoom

Currently sold out, but if you love it check back frequently, things often come in stock.  It was available in my size yesterday and I forgot about it.  Gone today.  $37


Caslon Relaxed Slub Knit Tee

Product Image, click to zoom

I don't typically wear a lot of light colors, but there's something about this blue that makes me happy. $17.90 isn't exactly cheap for a t-shirt, but possibly worth buying and trying knowing you can return it if you don't love the quality.  Comes in 14 colors if this isn't your jam.  Runs big so size down.

No comments:

Post a Comment