Friday, July 8, 2016

Thinking Fall

Probably I should seek some help because about this time every year I long for fall.  Cooler temperatures, better clothes, fires in the fireplace, windy days that get you all excited....

Printable Fall Art | Download full resolution art at lollyjane.com:
Fall print, good year-round reminder.

It seems so American to not be happy where you are and constantly wishing for the next season. Except for winter, I'll pine away for fall, but never for winter, yuck.  Too bad you can't have fall without winter.

I've been bitten by the Ireland bug again.  Two girlfriends and I were supposed to go the spring we moved.  I had done all the research and bought red Hunter boots for the trip and never went.  :(  I was wasting time on the internet the other day when I saw someone who had gone to Ireland.  She was wearing these boots.


The Dublin Tall River Boot.  Yes please.  They are waterproof and breathable, and just in case you are a horse rider, stirrup friendly.  At $199.99 these are definitely an investment but wouldn't they just look great wandering through the Irish countryside?

I stared looking up different Dublin brand boots and came across the Dublin Turn Down Boot.

Dublin Ladies Turn Down Boots 7.5

This one appears to be retired but you can still get select sizes on Amazon along with free returns if they don't work out for you.  I actually like this option a little bit better and had accumulated Amazon points so I pulled the trigger and am waiting for them to come on Friday.  I'll let you know how they work out.

Now that I've let myself venture into fall territory which unfortunately is still several months away, I have to fight the urge to start dreaming of cardigans and all other things fall.  There's still July, August and quite possibly all of a warm September to get through....


No comments:

Post a Comment