Monday, August 10, 2015

Love It.

Things I'm loving right now.

1. Eclectic Homes.  From the blog Eclectically Vintage.

Eclectic Home Tour Circa 1934 eclecticallyvintage.com Shades of Blue Interiors home tour eclecticallyvintage.com Bliss at Home Eclectic Home Tour eclecticallyvintage.com

She literally has a page full of eclectic home tours.  I can't even.

2. This book



So fun.  And so true about using your best, dressing your best, being your best all the time.  Why save the gorgeous china and clothes for a special event when everyday should be that way?  The kids and I have been using some beautiful china cups I got at Goodwill to have morning tea together.  They love it.

3. Taylor Swift Bad Blood


Okay, I feel a little guilty about this one, but the song is catchy, and I love the video.  Totally embarassing.

4.  This branch and feather necklace from Forever 21

  

Pretty and cheap, so when I break it I won't cry.

5.  Morocan Mint Tea



We drink a lot of tea.  And I recently learned that almost all tea is not washed before it is packaged. Which means if you aren't buying organic, then you are ingesting pesticides and all that yuckiness.  I love this mint tea.  It tastes great and is good for digestion if you ate too much or are feeling crappy.
6 boxes for $20 at amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment