Monday, August 24, 2015

The Pioneer Woman- My Newest Obsession




Everyone under the sun probably knows about The Pioneer Woman.  She has a blog, and has had for a while a cooking show on the Food Network.  Welcome to the present, Jess.

But my obsession is new.  I heard about her quite a few years ago, but her website is quite busy and overwhelmed me, so I never really hung around on it.

Then I found myself pinning all of these amazing looking food recipes.  And they were all Pioneer Woman recipes.  So I ventured back to her blog and found at the top a specific cooking link.  Upon which I fell down a rabbit hole of yumminess, and I might just die happy.

We just made Chicken Nachos.

Chicken Nachos
Pioneer Woman's photo because we just ate ours- ain't nobody got time for pics!

I can't even.  You would not think that chili powder, taco seasoning, and tomato sauce would combine and be anything all that spectacular.  But it was amazing.  Like, please make this once a week, amazing.

For sure this will be on regular fall rotation.  If you haven't been familiar with her recipes, you will definitely want to hop on and take a peek.  She loves bacon and butter.  My kind of woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment