Monday, October 5, 2015

2015 Goals- Running Out of Time

For New Years, I always make resolutions.  And I always suck at them.

Here is some New Year Resolutions humor for you. Good luck for the whole year!:
Pretty much sums up how they typically go.

But for 2015 I wanted to read 100 books in a year.  I counted last night and I've read 73.  So 27 more books to go in the next three months.  It's kind of a lot, but I think I can do it.  If I can focus.

I have this little problem called starting-too-many-books-at-one-time.  And then I can't figure out which one to focus on and so I bounce back and forth and almost paralyze myself.  I've tried just reading one book at a time, but it's so against my nature I can't do that either.

I had other New Year's Resolutions but I can't remember them.  They must have gotten lost between moving and not knowing where that was going to be, starting over in a totally new place, and in general, just feeling frazzled.  That's okay, I'll just focus on the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment