Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Free 2016 Calendars

I print off a yearly calendar every year about this time and organize my life.  Kind of.  At least I try to organize my life.  There are some super fun ones that recently came out on Pinterest.  And they are all free.  My favorite kind.

CALENDAR 2016 3
This is the one that I printed off for 2016.  Super cute colors.  Get it here.


FREE Printable Calendar 2016 Minimalist/Monochrome Style
I like the simplicity of this black and white calendar, but the kiddos like color.


With bright pops of colour and a chic shapes and designs, the #Geometric #Calendar is another one of our most popular #freeprintables that we're excited about offering for the year #2016. Download yours now!
Love the bold graphics of this one.  If I hadn't already printed off the calendar I think this would have been my choice.  I still might succumb to it.

And just in case you didn't see anything you liked above, this lady put together 20 different calendar options!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment