Monday, October 12, 2015

Moyz Ate His Nametag

I went back to our previous town this past weekend for a funeral.  It was the first time I'd been back since we left.  It was pretty emotional, not just because of the funeral, but seeing everyone again, and going back to our awesome church.

In hindsight, I probably wasn't ready to go back yet.  We had such an amazing group of friends and we are still finding our way at our new house, so today I am feeling slightly depressed thinking of all the things that we don't have here, like an awesome group of people to do life with.  I know it takes time but could someone just be my friend, quick like?

At least I have my highly humorous children to lift my spirits.

Chris took the kids to church on Sunday and out doing errands afterwards.  They stopped to get some french bread and sandwich meat for lunch.  Which was then that they discovered that Moyz, instead of waiting for something yummy, decided to eat his sticker nametag for Sunday school.

The child is 5!  I feel like eating your nametag is something you should have grown out of by this point.  So Moyz had to watch while everyone else ate their yummy sandwiches before he could have any.  Which I think was an excellent parenting choice.  I think they also had a discussion about how there's probably something really disgusting in glue that could make you sick, or die.  Nothing but the truth at this house.



No comments:

Post a Comment