Friday, October 30, 2015

It's Time for a Change

Kembia and Truitt share a room.  It was formerly the office, so no closet, but we have a dresser tucked behind the door.  It looked like this from the previous owners.

25531 615th St, Mantorville, MN 55955

We basically tossed in bunkbeds and called it a day.  The good news is that the walls are not wallpaper.

Every single day I look down the hallway and see this green.  And it drives me crazy.  I finally bit the bullet and painted the back wall black, and here is some of my inspiration for where I am going with it.

Black walls in a kids room can work like this black, white and colourful #kidsroom shows:
We definitely want to do some type of banner.

33 Ways to Decorate a Rental — On a Budget! | Home For Now:
Crosses with electrical tape on the white wall?  yes, please

Modern Periodic Table - Chemistry & Science Art Print
It's also going to have some type of science-chic (chic as in cool, not chic as in girl, because Truitt has to live in it too) theme going on.

wall art:
We totally have room for feathers, wood and leather!

Stay tuned, I am hoping to have it done in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment