Friday, February 5, 2016

Lamps on Target

I saw these lamps in Target and loved them at first sight.

Threshold™ Brass Task Lamp with Cylinder Shade

I admit the picture isn't all that great, but they are lovely, and heavy, which is what I really like about them.  Here is our current lamp situation.



I actually really like the lamps that we have.  But we love having the windows open whenever we can and the wind blows these right off the end tables.  We've had to buy a new set of shades already, and I have to take them down if I want the windows open.  Not a huge deal, but annoying and the kids sometimes bump them.

























They have a fun little chevron pattern that you can sort of see.  And below the lamp is Owen's squirrel...

I'm debating the lamps, normally they are $50 bucks a piece, but they are on sale right now plus an additional 10% off, but I don't know if I should pull the trigger or not.  


No comments:

Post a Comment