Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Blogs I Follow That Don't Fit My Personality

I love blogs.  I don't do social media, but there are quite a few blogs I follow.  If I'm not careful I could fall down a large and extensive blog hole and not emerge for hours.

Here area a list of blogs I follow and love but that really don't fit me at all:

1.  Franish

A medical student who gives fashion advice as well as extremely interesting health information she learns as she goes through school.  Her style is much more formal than mine.

2.  Look Linger Love

I have to admit that this one is definitely love/hate.  Essentially a designer outfit blog with occasional artsy stuff and family posts.  I go between fascination at the things she suggests and horror at how typically American it is- the idea of always buying the new and best every season.  But I still pop in on a semi-regular basis.

3.  Lladybird

A sewing blog.  For real.  And I do exactly zero sewing.  This is the blog of a total hipster who makes all of her clothes.  And at times a potty mouth you would not believe.  I don't really know why I follow it except the fact that I am in awe of what she does.

4.  Maskcara

Mostly a beauty blog by a make-up artist.  Her transformations on people are amazing.  I wear exactly two types of makeup: eye-linger and mascara, so it's a little odd that I would find this so entertaining.

5.  Extra Petite

Okay, first off, I am not extra petite at all.  And this is essentially a blog that focuses on how clothes for extra petite women fit.  Secondly, she dresses way more formal than I ever would, but there is something lovely about her outfits and the pictures that she shares.


And one blog I want to be a lot more like:

The Elliott Homestead


Any blogs for me you'd recommend that you just can't help yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment