Friday, April 8, 2016

Rasa Malaysia

What is that title?!

Only my new favorite food blog.  I need to be clear, I don't follow a  lot of food blogs, Gimme Some Oven, mostly.  But with looking for Asian, Indian and Mediterranean recipes to be eating healthier, I stumbled across Rasa Malaysia.

And I am so excited.



This is one of her books, which is rated the #1 Asian cookbook on Amazon.  I'm getting it from the library to see for myself.

I searched "rice noodle recipes" and up came a page with some of the most delicious food I have seen in a while.  Click it to see exactly what I saw, and drool away.

Here are some companies she's worked with.  So you know she's legit.



We have an awesome Asian food store near us.  The kind where I can't read anything because it's all in Chinese, but I can't wait to go back armed with an awesome grocery list.

Here's to healthy eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment