Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Gray Maybe?

Chris is headed to Canada for his annual fishing trip soon.  Whenever he leaves I tend to do something different to the house.  With him it's just easier to do it and either he loves it, or doesn't love it and then I beg for forgiveness.  :)

This time I think I am taking on our kitchen.



















This is roughly what our kitchen still looks like.  The 90's oak is just driving me bonkers.  But it's such high quality and we have so much going on that I am afraid to paint these cupboards. I don't have the patience or the time right now to do the cupboards right.

Instead I am thinking of painting the walls a grey to help tone down the crazy oak.  Something along the lines of these.

21 Rosemary Lane: Kitchen Inspiration ~ Gray Paint Color with Honey Oak Cabinets:






Paint's cheap and so much faster and if I really hate it I can go right back to white.  And this way Chris can't argue that I am wrecking expensive cabinets.



No comments:

Post a Comment