Monday, May 16, 2016

The New 5 Second Rule

I was with a group of women recently when one mentioned her chronic issue of not feeling like she gets anything done.  I can totally relate.

She mentioned a piece of advice she had gotten recently that has helped her a lot.  It was if you think of something that you need to do you have 5 seconds to make a conscious choice to do it or you will forget about it and move on.

Funny Minion Quotes Of The Day:

I've been trying this a bit at home and it definitely helps.  I think of something and basically immediately do it.  My only one concern is that sometimes I think of something to do while I'm already doing something that needs to get done.  I don't want to run frantically from one thing to another never really accomplishing anything.

I still think its helping so I'm going to try and keep it up.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment