Thursday, May 12, 2016

Life Has Been Crazy

We've been super busy with hardly any time for anything.

Humans were banned to Earth a very long time ago for their creativity, and an environment was shaped around them to ensure they never needed anything from outside of their home planet. Yet the universe forgot that along with aloof creativity and imagination comes an insatiable curiosity.

Here's what's been occupying our time:

* We have 46 chickens either growing in our garage, and the newest 4 in our kitchen....

* The coop is not finished and Chris is getting ready to leave to Canada

* A storm blew over the headless fairy tree into our yard

* That same day our washing machine started smoking and broke, we're hopefully buying one tomorrow because 7 people with no machine equals bad situation

* Chris coaches soccer 3 days a week, plus Awanas on Wednesday, so our only free evening is Friday

* We are hosting an all church picnic at our house in a week, white carpet, lots of people, you get the idea

* One of our sheep got bloat in the stomach and we had to feed her alka selzter, 7UP and gatorade, someone give me an award for learning how to be a farmer real fast

* It's been raining for the past 4 days so when the sun was out this morning when I woke up I almost cried with happiness

* I've read exactly two books for the month of May, I seriously haven't had time for anything


Rebel Circus: My signature move is bottling up my emotions over time and them having a completely disproportionate meltdown to something smell like not being able to find matching socks.:
I thought this was appropriately funny and although I am not at this point yet, if life doesn't slow down a bit I just might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment