Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Do You Capsule?

Wardrobe that is.  The idea that you have a very limited number of pieces per season and you wear them in many ways.

I did it for this summer.  Mostly with 3 long flowing skirts, a ripped pair of jeans and a ripped pair of shorts and about 6 shirts.  At first I thought I couldn't do it- not enough options.  But I loved it.  So easy to get dressed in the mornings, and if you pick your clothes right, everything should be flattering.

My only issue is I always gain weight over the summer because I wear loose clothes.  Oops.  (Okay, maybe the move may have something to do with it!)

I've been getting my fall items ready now that things are popping up into stores.  Here's a capsule from pinterest to get you going.  I'd wear everything on it except the leather pants and the white dress shirt. Most of the rest I own in some form, except I prefer my pants to be less of the skinny version.  This wardrobe right here will get you a long ways.  Although in my neck of the woods I need a couple more warm sweaters to make it through the next 7 months or so.  I'll post my capsule wardrobe sometime in the next couple weeks.

Hi everyone, this is Sandra from Blasfemmes. Since this is my first post of 2015 I want to wish...:

No comments:

Post a Comment