Tuesday, September 15, 2015

From Granny Bathroom to So Much Better

Here is what the kids/guest bathroom looked like upstairs when we bought the house.



That is a lot of Grandma going on.

When Chris and the oldest two went to Canada on a canoe trip I got itchy and ripped all the wallpaper off.  And this is what it looks like now.

























I already owned all the artwork, so the only thing I bought was the drawer handles.  Eventually I will change out the faucet to the oil-rubbed bronze, as well as the door handles.  But this was a cheap and much better option for right now.

Side by side comparison.

    

I still have issues with oak, but this is way better than all the floral before.  And isn't it amazing what a professional camera can do?  (That would not be mine in case you were wondering!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks Great!!! I love how you arranged your artwork. :)

    ReplyDelete