Friday, September 25, 2015

Reading the Encyclopedia from A to Z

Okay, I didn't actually do this.  I would if I could but I have 5 kids and homeschool and can't keep my house clean....so reading that many words, around 32,0000 of them, would mean my kids would be eating ketchup for supper.  But AJ Jacobs did it, so I can live vicariously through him



I read this book many years ago, and our new library has it so I am going in for round two.  I also read his Year of Living Biblically, which was him trying to follow all of the laws in the Old and New Testament.  Highly recommend.

I'm also reading Mindy Kalings book  Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?



I'm not super far into it, but so far it's funny.

And this isn't related to reading at all, but I had to go into the high school today in our district because the district offices are there and I had to turn in last minute homeschool paperwork (our state requires it).  The bell rang when I was walking through the hall, and cross my heart, everyone was like giants. I was easily among the shortest people there.  Some of the kids I could swear were adults.  I am going to blame it all on hormones in milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment