Monday, March 7, 2016

How I Use Amazon's Wish List

We're Amazon Prime members.  Love it so much I can't even handle it.  It has this awesome wish list function where anything you pull up can be put into a massive wish list.



You can do all sorts of things like make it public so your honey can see the things you'd want and others as well if you'd like.  I don't use it that way because I don't like people to have access to my stuff.

I do use it to mark anything that sparks my interest, and since my memory is terrible it is a great way for me to keep track of things I'd like in the future.

But mostly I use it for books.  It has become the way I keep track of any books I want to read and then I go over to my library's web page and borrow them.

Amazon may not technically love that it's used that way, but I would say 99% of my books are bought through Amazon, so they can't begrudge me too much.

I am always stumbling across books on websites or places, and I will quick do an amazon search and slap it into my wish list.  In the past I would write titles down on random pieces of paper and then immediately lose them.  Now I have a permanent way to keep track of my ever growing to-be-read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment