Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Liz Marie

I've been sort of following the blog Liz Marie for quite a while now.  I say sort of because I don't check everyday, but I  like to pop in at least weekly and see what she's done with her house.

Her style is definitely modern farmhouse, with lots and lots of white.

DIY shiplap walls - How to shiplap an entire room for LESS THAN $100. A full tutorial on how to shiplap the easy way & the cheapest way for a huge impact. A must pin for future shiplap projects!
Shiplap tutorial here.

DSC_1865
Before

 Cozy Neutral Farmhouse Style Living Room - With Ikea Ektorp Sectional. Cozy cottage style vibe makeover progress with source list of everything in the room - Great pin for neutral cozy home decor!
 After


lizbedroom-171
One of my favorite bedrooms ever.

DIY rolling bookshelf - A vintage inspired DIY bookshelf that is so easy to build! With complete instructions on how to build your very own custom one. A great piece for living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, media rooms, & so much more!
DIY rolling bookshelf   I may really just make this a reality for our house.


She also does great inspirational design spreads.

Untitled Industrial Home Decor All From Target - a great source for amazing industrial furniture & home decor.


If you go here you can read their struggle with infertility.  They have lost 6 babies in the last 4 years, and the grace with which they have handled it is amazing.  I cannot even imagine.

Definitely check out her blog, I think you'll love is as much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment