Monday, March 21, 2016

Turquoise Glassware: A True Story

Last fall I came across A Beautiful Mess' collection of colored glassware.  So much fun.

In progress- collecting colorful glassware!

I filed it away for "someday" and forgot about it until recently when I was looking at Pioneer Woman dishes at Walmart.  And came across these ice cream dishes.



The actual conversation in my head went something like this.  "Oh my gosh!  These are awesome, and beautiful!  I have to have them!  But Chris would kill me if I bought dishes just for ice cream." And so I left them on the shelf and reluctantly said goodbye.

Two weeks ago we were having ice cream in our regular sized Pioneer woman bowls, and the very next day Chris left a note saying that he wanted small bowls for ice cream.  I almost died.

Guess what I did?!

No comments:

Post a Comment