Friday, March 25, 2016

Shiplap

Kind of all the rage right now.

Even if country chic isn't the first phrase you'd use to describe your decor taste, we're guessing you've sat spellbound through at least one episode of HGTV's Fixer Upper.:

Which sort of makes me laugh because I grew up with the ugliest brown, faux wood paneling, reminiscent of this new trend.

Incorporating Shiplap Walls in your Home || Studio McGee:  fixer-upper7-800x1200

Call me crazy, but I do like it.  A cleaner version of the pallet walls that were all the rage a couple of years ago.

Transitional Nursery With Rustic Wood Wall | Fresh Faces of Design | HGTV:

Give your home a rustic chic interior design makeover with these home decor styling tips.:

Actually, for our bedroom I still contemplate a wood pallet wall.  But I love it in white too.  It may be a fun option for our lower level (in white) that I just don't know what to do with.


No comments:

Post a Comment