Friday, July 3, 2015

Amber for the Kitchen

Living much closer to a large-ish metro, I can finally get to stores that were just too far away before. Homegoods is 20 minutes from my house.  I was there just to look... you know how that goes.

























I found the coolest amber bottle of 33 oz. of lemon verbena dish detergent.  Not my favorite smell, but I really just bought it for the bottle.  It's next to a gear the kids found in the woods at our old house and a plant I bought when we were showing the old house to add some more green things to the home.

That's the crappiest part of a new house- finding a home for all the things you brought with you. We're still dealing with all sorts of little things 5 weeks after moving in.  Not to mention all the things in the man garage that are still in boxes.  But I feel better about those because they're not mine and I don't see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment