Monday, July 6, 2015

Blue Room Inspiration

I've been stalking Pinterest for all rooms blue.  Inspiration for my possible bedroom makeover.  It's a good thing Chris doesn't read my blog!

Ava room idea
                                Chez V

Ava room idea
                                   Chez V
This is the same room as above, just a different angle.


naval blue walls pottery barn gallery

                                       Pottery Barn


                        don't know source

his & hers gorgeous living room- not generally a wood trim fan, but LOVE it here!  she made it look amazing!
                 Here for blog.

The only issue I have is that our trim is oak.  Sad face.  But they put in such high quality trim and doors everywhere that I feel it would be almost impossible to paint/replace them.  So the oak stays for now.


                         

No comments:

Post a Comment