Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Our School Year Just Started!

Monday was our first day of the 2015/16 school year.

Kembia officially started Kindergarten, Owen is in the middle of his third grade year, and Ava is in 8th/9th grade.  So the following cartoons totally fits us!

When People Ask Your Homeschoolers Grade; Had this happen just last week.

I can't tell you how many times I've said that. Respond, "It depends. Which subject are you inquiring about?"

We do a 6 week on, 1 week off rotation with two weeks at Christmas and ending in May.  Moyz and Truitt will be doing a very informal preschool.

And just for fun, some homeschool humor.

well, i am a weirdo......but not friendless. But that's fine by me!!! I'd rather me a weirdo than be like everyone else.           homeschool harold meme - Google Search

Google Image Result for http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyqcmwd5GK1rotea0o1_400.jpg

I am so sad to say (not really) that I am completely guilty of this as I spent about 2 hours last night pinning kindergarten things for Kembia only to print off one of them!

book1

Not that I would ever do this....



No comments:

Post a Comment