Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Crockpot Bread

It's seems like a million degrees here with the humidity.  The last thing I want to do is use the oven. But I also don't want to eat bread with a bunch of preservatives in it.

Thank goodness for pinterest and crockpot bread.

Rosemary Olive Oil Crock Pot Bread!  That's right, this bread is actually made in the slow cooker, and it comes out so tender and flavorful!  It's become one of my most popular recipes of all time! | hostthetoast.com

Doesn't that look yummy?  It's from the blog Host The Toast.  And it was good, and it didn't heat up my house.

I didn't quite use the amount of Rosemary because my plant is not doing so great hiding behind massive amounts of mint.  Chris thought it was maybe a little oily.  It calls for 3T of olive oil, so maybe next time I will only use 2.  Make the olive oil dip, it's amazing.

Now my only issue is that I may need a second crockpot.  One for meals one for bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment