Thursday, July 9, 2015

What I'm Reading (Pride & Prejudice from Mary's perspective and other goodies)

Our new library is loads better than our last one.  Here's what I have going on right now.


The only issue I am running into is that our new library only lets you keep books for 2 weeks, and our old one let us do it for 3.  So I find myself reading more than one book at at time to make it in the weeks.  I usually do that anyway, but right now I have all 4 of these going and it's a bit much.

I also read The Forgotten Sister.


It's Pride and Prejudice from Mary Bennett's perspective.  I really, really enjoyed it.  Although it paints Elizabeth in not the greatest light, and since I happen to love Elizabeth it kind of rubbed me the wrong way.  I highly recommend it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment