Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New Craze- Adult Coloring Books

Pictures of the kitchen are still coming. It's just that we got 2.5 inches of rain yesterday before 9 AM, so it was not working for pictures very well.  Florescent lights without some type of natural light just don't take well!

In lieu of that, I decided to post about what apparently is the new adult craze.

Coloring books.



Stress Relieving Patterns.  I wonder how that works.

 
I like this one.


What I need more of in my life- Balance.

And I'd use these markers, because they seem awesome, and Modern Mrs. Darcy loves them.

STD334SB20A6 - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens

The only thing about these coloring books for adults is that they are going to cost you.  About $11 on average for one book, and $20 for the markers.  Kind of an expensive coloring book!  Still, I'm a little tempted.  I love coloring and I especially love buying school supply type things at this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment