Monday, July 20, 2015

Ruggage

I've been contemplating putting a ginormous jute rug in our living room to help keep the white carpet from being destroyed.  Something like this.

A super honest review of jute rugs, where to buy them, where to get the best deal, & the pros & cons! A must pin!

Only bigger because our living room is huge.  The problem we have is that our living room is so big, I don't know if I can get a big enough rug.  I am thinking 9 X 12 but they do sell a 10 X 14.

The Maui loop rug by Rugs USA is what I am looking at (in the pic above from the blog Liz Marie).  They have a 70% off sale all the time.  But I hesitate to pull the trigger because even through shipping is free, return shipping isn't, and if you are buying a rug that big it is going to weigh a lot and I can't imagine the cost to send back a 75 pound rug.

Here's World Market's take on rug placements.

 Choose the Right Rug for Your Space - Discover, a blog by World Market

No comments:

Post a Comment